|Stok||indent 2-3 hari|
|Di lihat||1371 kali|
|Berat ( /pcs )||0.5 kg Kg|
SD BIOLINE Chikungunya IgM test
Chikungunya fever, is a viral illness transmitted through the bite of infected Aedes mosquitoes. Symptoms are very similar to those of dengue. Besides both diseases are transmitted by the same species of mosquitoes. As it usually co-occurs with dengue fever, it is often misdiagnosed.
– Rapid, Qualitative detection of IgM to Chikungunya
– Immunchromatographic Assay (ICA) rapid test
– Useful to distinguish Chikungunya from dengue infection
– Specimen : Serum or Plasma
– Results available in 10 minutes.
SD BIOLINE Chikungunya IgM test is solid phase immunochromatographic assay for the rapid, qualitative detection of IgM antibodies to Chikungunya in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
?? High accuracy – Sensitivity : 97.1%, Specificity : 91.1% (vs. ELISA)
?? The introduction of new device model : Fully covered device
?? Specimen : Serum, plasma(50μl), whole blood (100μl)
?? Test result : 10 minutes